FPT Accounting Services
At FPT Accounting we aim to ensure that your business is provided with the right advice, when you need it. We work toward ensuring a thorough, holistic understanding of your business so we can tailor services to suit your needs.
Our friendly, professional staff can help you with any of the following.
- Lodgement and assistance with:
- Income tax;
- Capital gain tax;
- Fringe benefits tax;
- Land tax; and
- Diesel fuel rebate.
- Utilising AUSKey;
- ATO payment arrangements;
- Managing ATO audits;
- GST and PAYG compliance.
- Set up your accounting software;
- Data entry, reconciliation for BAS reporting;
- Debtors & creditors;
- Assist with budgeting, cash flow reports to aid trading forecasts;
- Assistance dealing with Centrelink;
- Government grant applications such as QRAA.
- Payroll systems advice;
- PAYG payments;
- SuperStream Superannuation Guarantee payments;
- Utilising the ATO’s Small Business Superannuation Clearing House;
- Payroll tax;
- Worker’s WorkCover;
- Fair work legislation.
New Business Start Up & Advice:
To ensure your business starts out on the right foot we will assist with:
- Advice on selecting the correct accounting software for your business;
- A tax effective business structure;
- Assess financing requirements;
- Budgeting, cash flow;
- Compliance with statutory requirements; and
- Record keeping.
- Establishment of self managed super funds (SMSF);
- Investment strategy and pension advice that’s right for you;
- Ensure compliance through the preparation of financials, correct administration and management.
Succession and Estate Planning:
Good succession planning is a process, it doesn’t happen overnight and it is ongoing. FPT Accounting are able to ensure your business gets the right advice to enable a smooth generational transfer. We are experienced in family mediation meetings to assist in all levels of family restructuring.